Quality of life
People at the heart of company policy
Driven by management, our Human Resources have been implementing agreements in recent years that aim to increase employee participation in the company.
Fostering dialogue and ensuring employee well-being
A series of agreements has been signed in recent years under the impetus of Human Resources and management:
- Workplace Wellbeing Charter;
- Gender Equality Agreement;
- Inter-generational Agreement;
- Hardship Agreement;
- Travel Allowance.
A confirmed disabilities policy
Through the development of its brand Selfia® and its unique expertise in France, the Group has instituted a true employability policy for people with disabilities:
- installation of infrastructure to assist employees losing their mobility;
- creation of a full time fashion designer position for a person in a wheelchair for the Selfia® brand;
- regular work with employment and training firms: Esat arc en ciel and companies providing employment to promote social integration and solidarity, certified ISO 9001.
Working conditions in our workshops
Audits conducted every two years at our main manufacturing shops by an outside organization to address points relating to:
- health and safety;
- child labour;
- forced labour;
- work hours;
- wages and salaries;
- employee rights;
- working environment;
- transparency / general organization.